GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Prophet's Path is an explorable area in the west of the Crystal Desert. This first taste of the desert offers a harsh welcome: group after group of burrowed devourers and scarabs to waylay the careless party. The area includes four pairs of two-way teleporters for easier navigation.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Towns and Outposts[edit | edit source]
The Amnoon Oasis (northwest)
Augury Rock (east)
Heroes' Audience (southwest)
Explorable areas[edit | edit source]
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- 20 (26) Desert Griffon
- 22 (26) Sand Wurm
- 20 (26) Minotaur
- 20 (26) Rockshot Devourer
- 20 (26) Salving Cactus
- 20 (26) Storm Kin
- 22 (26) Hydra
- 20 (26) Sand Elemental
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- Featherfist (Desert Griffon)
- Stoofed Chargehoof (Minotaur)
- Kree Minotaur (Minotaur), (Only during The Elementalist's Path)
- Brol Migo Hinga (Hydra)
- Rept Parn Freg (Hydra)
- Screamingclaw (Desert Griffon)
- Sacred Griffon of Amnoon (Desert Griffon) (Only during The Necromancer's Path)
- 26 (30) Kepkhet Marrowfeast (Scarab): Mark of Protection
- Cootle Sizzlehorn (Minotaur)
- Jewk Swem Pleg (Hydra)
- Chak Hack Schawack (Hydra)
- Sheg Zamn Mada (Hydra)
- Lucid Jewelstone (Sand Elemental)
- Clarion Shinypate (Sand Elemental)
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Skill Capture[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 214-319 foes in this area.
- It is recommended to vanquish from the south and work northward. Some of the groups north of the green area are pop-ups and a complete vanquish can be achieved without venturing near Amnoon Oasis.
- Builds that depend on long lasting enchantments (Attunements for example) are often useless when vanquishing the area, as several monsters have AoE enchantment removal skills, and attack in swarms.