GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Location[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Rainbow Phoenix will only appear in the Hall of Monuments when the following conditions are met:
- No one else is in your party, including heroes and henchmen.
- All four tapestries have been displayed.
- One of the following:
- After being unlocked, the Rainbow Phoenix will only appear in the Zaishen Menagerie Grounds if no one else is in your party.
- The Rainbow Phoenix is the largest pet available in Guild Wars. For this reason, it is sometimes preferred in PvP over other pets, as it can be distracting.
- This is the only pet that cannot be death leveled or charmed by a hero, because it only appears when the player is alone and in areas without resurrection shrines.
- The Rainbow Phoenix deals piercing damage.
- The Rainbow Phoenix is one of four pets that appear to fly when they move.
|Animal companions (Evolving • Charming/Finding)|
|Tyrian||Albino Rat • Black Bear • Black Wolf • Dune Lizard • Iguana • Jingle Bear • Lynx • Melandru's Stalker • Moa Bird/Strider • Mountain Eagle
Polar Bear • Rainbow Phoenix • Raven • Warthog • White Crab • White Moa • White Wolf • Wolf/Snow Wolf
|Canthan||Black Moa • Crane • Lurker • Phoenix • Reef Lurker • Tiger • White Tiger|
|Elonian||Crocodile • Flamingo • Hyena • Jahai Rat • Lion • Lioness • Warthog|
|Exotic||Black Widow • Moss Spider • White Jingle Moa|