GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Spearhead Peak is a cold, harsh area that features a giant mountain peak in the center and two ways going around it. The eastern way features more Stone Summit foes while the western way has more wild foes such as Ice Imps, Siege Ice Golems and Pinesouls. When the two roads meet again near Granite Citadel, there will be a very large contingent of Stone Summit forces, although rarely a larger force of friendly Deldrimor dwarves will be in front of the warp instead. The western path also provides one of the two entry points into Grenth's Footprint.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Towns and Outposts[edit | edit source]
Explorable areas[edit | edit source]
- North-West: Grenth's Footprint (northwest)
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Bosses[edit | edit source]
Animals[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 209-234 foes in this area.
- Two Siege Ice Golems and Stone Summit Ranger combined groups patrol counter-clockwise around the hills in the middle of map.
- Spread out when fighting large groups of Siege Ice Golems, their AoE spell Deep Freeze can devastate tightly packed groups. Do the same for Ice Imps or else Maelstrom will completely shut down your casters.
- Elder Wolves are one of the few pets available at level 15 fully evolved, and are only found in Spearhead peak. They are charmed quickly by the Stone Summit Rangers in the area, so charming them requires a degree of luck.