GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Stone Grawl Necklace
|Stone Grawl Necklace|
|Nicholas the Traveler|
What drops it[edit | edit source]
Collectors[edit | edit source]
General collectors[edit | edit source]
|Honeycomb||Uses remaining: 1|
Double-click to give your party a 5% morale boost. This morale boost does not cause skills to instantly recharge. This item can not be used in PvP.
Farming[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
- Sacnoth Valley
- Leave from Doomlore Shrine; remember to activate Rebel Yell for your encounters with Charr. Head right (west) and kill off the Charr Seekers to reach the Siege Devourer. Capture it and use it to run to Sacnoth Valley. From there, hug the east border until you near the burning forest, then turn west. There's a huge concentration of Grawl in the valleys to the southwest, including two bosses. Use Rragar's Menagerie to rezone.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- The biggest threat is the healing power of the Dark Priest's spirits, so try to kill them first.
- Avoid over-pulling, especially if you tackle Fozzy Yeoryios and his friends.
- Anti-spirit spells are very useful for countering the Dark Priests, e.g. the Ritualist's Gaze of Fury, the Mesmer's Spiritual Pain and Unnatural Signet, or the Monk's Banish. Anti-knockdowns are useful against the Champions, but not essential.
Solo farming[edit | edit source]
While these grawl are somewhat difficult to farm completely solo (without H/H), it's still possible. Those who solo should grab the Siege Devourer (above) and should have little trouble getting to Sacnoth in NM.
- 600/smite: When fighting groups of grawl and charr at the same time, watch out for Savage Shot.
- Permasliver: If money is no object, use consumables (particularly Essence of Celerity or Rock Candy. The cost of these items might not be worth the return, even for soloists.
- Terra tank: Bring a speed boost to run to Sacnoth Valley. Gather up the Grawl and use Sliver Armor to kill them off. Ideally, start with the Dark Priest, otherwise it's hard to outdamage their healing power.
- Rit Mobile Spirit Spammer: Easy solo farm in nm. Don't bother with the Siege Devourer.