GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Hahaha, score. I managed to slip a fortitude mod on my rit's spiritbinder a year ago, but now that I can mod up all the items... >=) -Auron 19:39, 20 July 2007 (CDT)
- I missed them being moddable. And salvageable too. I understood them making them unsalvageable of course, but they should always have remained moddable. Nice to see it back. Also the Glacial blade is t3h s3x when combined with a serrated shield on my presearing warrior. - Sunyavadin 05:13, 22 July 2007 (BST)
<3 new background. –Ichigo724 19:53, 20 July 2007 (CDT)
Love the music. Arshay Duskbrow 22:18, 20 July 2007 (CDT)
Anyone notice a cross-shaped set of dark lines in the new background? They come together like a + right behind my character on the character selection screen. I'm playing from my work laptop (not exactly a premier gaming machine), so the problem could be with my graphics chipset, but still, figured I'd ask if anyone else noticed. Gridian 00:14, 21 July 2007 (CDT)
- I have the same problem. The transparency effects on a lot of the clouds of smoke are wrong too. I don't have any problems in-game, just on the login and char selection screens. My compy isn't new at all, but it runs everything else in GW fine. 18.104.22.168 17:51, 21 July 2007 (CDT) Valkor
My party window seems to fuck up whenever I adjust the horizontal length. Anyone else?--22.214.171.124 02:22, 21 July 2007 (CDT)
Anyone got any pics yet of these bonus weapons? Or is it only possible when GW:EN actually is released? Frantic 03:09, 21 July 2007 (CDT)
- Their raw looks have been posted on the Guild Wars site (look for GW:EN and pre-release bonus pack). Not sure on the in-game model details. --Kale Ironfist 03:37, 21 July 2007 (CDT)
"This update has caused heroes and henchmen to sometimes stay in one spot and not move despite being flagged or the controller moving."[edit source]
That's not true, this was happening to me since Tuesdays update. I didn't think to mention it though. Anyway I hope it gets fixed. --Macros 12:18, 21 July 2007 (CDT)
- Sometimes it's simpler than you might think. The terrain can be tricky sometimes, and there's plently of places to get stuck. H/H are generally good about getting themselves unstuck, but these updates may have fiddled with their AI. --8765 12:37, 21 July 2007 (CDT)
- I can say I've experienced firsthand heroes getting stuck and not moving via commands a LONG time ago. And it wasn't from terrain, they were in the open. Capcom 12:49, 21 July 2007 (CDT)
They're reluctant to move when there's an enemy spirit in range, but they still follow flags... --126.96.36.199 00:28, 25 July 2007 (CDT)
- Except the thing I'm talking about has nothing to do with that. They were on flat terrain with absolutely no enemies around and they wouldn't move with flag commands. It was a bug. Capcom 10:32, 25 July 2007 (CDT)
- Bugs like this need to be repeatable, cause sometimes shit happens, like my ele hero today that decided to walk half a map away for no reason at all, just had him flagged to a spot, 20 second later he felt like taking a brisk walk, never mind the 5 or so groups of mobs he aggroed. -- Xeon 10:49, 25 July 2007 (CDT)
Popup error[edit source]
In The Sulfurous Wastes, and possibly everywhere, when doing the LB/SS run in HM, it properly pops up "25 undead killed" but leaves off the number for Margonites. For instance, it just says "Margonites killed."
This may have been in the previous update as well. --Jeremy Winston 12:41, 21 July 2007 (CDT)