GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Kodash Bazaar
|The Kodash Bazaar|
Description[edit | edit source]
Considered the best market in Vabbi, where the rare, the strange and the unique are all for sale. If you can't get it here, it simply isn't worth getting. Here all of Vabbi trades, mingles, and gossips.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
Exits[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Henchmen (Level 20):
- Merchants and Traders:
- Xunlai Agent (Storage) x3
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Sergeant Bolrob: Old Friends
- Royal Food Taster Rendu: All's Well That Ends Well (Primary Quest)
- Zerai the Learner: Brains or Brawn
- Zerai the Learner: Pledge of the Merchant Princes (Primary Quest)
- Zerai the Learner: Attack at the Kodash (Primary Quest)
- Zerai the Learner: Heart or Mind: Garden in Danger (Primary Quest)
- Zerai the Learner: Heart or Mind: Ronjok in Danger (Primary Quest)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The popular nightfall run, Vabbi Tour, allows early access to here as low as level 4 for fast elite armor.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Kodash" could be a variation of a word in Hebrew "Kadosh" which means "Holiness".