GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Thunderfist's Brass Knuckles
|Thunderfist's Brass Knuckles|
Description[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Acquired from Kilroy Stonekin in Gunnar's Hold as a reward for the quest, The Throwdown in a Norn Town.
Weapon stats[edit | edit source]
Dye[edit | edit source]
Unlike regular Brass Knuckles, these can be dyed. Dye affects the whole weapon. Its default color is yellow.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- You can use them in the Dwarven Boxing quests to deal at least +2 more damage, depending upon your attribute level in Dagger Mastery.
- These can be upgraded with weapon upgrades and inscriptions. (Keep in mind that health and energy upgrades, like Fortitude and "I have the power!", will have no effect when brawling.)
- They can be customized for +20% damage.
- These cannot be salvaged for crafting materials, but weapon modifiers added to the weapon can be salvaged off, just like any other weapon. The knuckles can be destroyed during the salvage process.