GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Full: Lose all adrenaline. If it hits, this attack will result in a critical hit and any stance being used by your target ends. This attack cannot be blocked.
Concise: Always a critical hit. Removes a stance. Unblockable. Lose all adrenaline.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is the most reliable way to remove a stance, especially a stance that blocks attacks.
- Because the critical hit leads to easily reproducible damage, Wild Blow is often used when doing tests to learn more about the game's damage mechanics.
- Often used by primary Assassins and Dervishes, because they rarely use adrenaline-based skills and benefit highly from critical hits.
- The adrenaline loss of this skill occurs after the blow has struck, meaning you do not gain any adrenaline from the attack.
Related articles[edit | edit source]
- Melee attack skills quick reference
- Negate blocking skills quick reference
- Stance removal skills quick reference
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The creature holding this axe seems to be wielding a Spiked Axe.