GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Full: Lose all adrenaline. If it hits, this attack will result in a critical hit and any stance being used by your target ends. This attack cannot be blocked.
Concise: Always a critical hit. Removes a stance. Unblockable. Lose all adrenaline.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is the most reliable way to remove a stance, especially a stance that blocks attacks.
- Because the critical hit leads to easily reproducible damage, Wild Blow is often used when doing tests to learn more about the game's damage mechanics.
- Often used by primary Assassins and Dervishes, because they rarely use adrenaline-based skills and benefit highly from critical hits.
- The adrenaline loss of this skill occurs after the blow has struck, meaning you do not gain any adrenaline from the attack.
Related articles[edit | edit source]
- Melee attack skills quick reference
- Negate blocking skills quick reference
- Stance removal skills quick reference
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The creature holding this axe seems to be wielding a Spiked Axe.